If you are looking for a unique way to celebrate the festive season in London then look no further than Montague Ski Lodge - London's original ski lodge and winter party venue.
The Wood Deck will be transformed into a magical ski lodge; with pine trees, falling snow, reindeer, snowmen, ski racks, piste maps and strings of fairy lights and lanterns. The centrepiece is a bar serving a selection of beverages and an unlimited hotel selection of house white and red wine, bottled beer and soft drinks (for three hours).
To help combat the cold and lightly drifting snowflakes, guests can enjoy our delicious candied pecans, mulled wine and hot spiced cider, which will all help to keep you lovely and snug during the long winter nights.
Your Package Includes:
• Exclusive use of the Ski Lodge/Large Conservatory/Leopard Bar Terrace/Small Conservatory (spaces allocated depend on availability and final numbers)
• Welcome glass of steaming hot mulled wine, spiced cider or non alcoholic alternative
• 10 item festive finger food (vegan/gluten free/dietary requirements options available)
• Unlimited hotel selection of house white and red wine, bottled beer and soft drinks (for three hours)
• Complimentary personalised event signage/reader board
• After party with DJ (complimentary with bookings @ £10,000 and more)
• Environmentally responsible venue; accredited by the Green Tourism Association
• Full event management from a dedicated coordinator
• Cloakroom facilities
Dress code: Smart casual
Venue Maximum Numbers: 150
All pictures are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily represent the event.
Location: 15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 5BJ
Nearest Tube: Russell Square
Nearest Train Station: Euston and Kings Cross
Start: 5pm (evening event)
Finish: 10pm (evening event) - option to extend until 12pm
The Ski Lodge is open from Monday 9th November 2020 – Sunday 3rd January 2021