Your Package Includes:
- EXCLUSIVE HIRE OF FREEMASON’S HALL GALLERY SUITE FROM 18:30-01:00
- STUNNING GATSBY THEMING THROUGHOUT THE VENUE
- SPARKLING DRINKS RECEPTION (1.5 GLASSES PER PERSON)
- EXCEPTIONAL THREE COURSE DINNER OR TWO COURSE BOWL FOOD MENU (5 SAVOURY AND 1 SWEET PER PERSON) OR CANAPES & BOWLS (3 CANAPES & 4 BOWLS PER PERSON)
- UNLIMITED HOUSE WINE, BEER AND SOFT DRINKS
- PRE-EVENT MENU TASTING
- THE GATSBY TRIO JAZZ BAND
- DJ & DISCO
- ALL LIGHTING AND PRODUCTION
- FURNITURE AND LINEN
- TABLE CENTRES
- EVENT SECURITY
- FULLY STAFFED CLOAKROOM
- EVENT MANAGEMENT & DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER
- £10M PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
The gatsby club will be an extravaganza of glamorous entertainment, lifting the spirit of the 1920’s decadence that will get everyone on the dancefloor. A live jazz band will perform in the gallery suite whilst you and your fellow flappers and dappers dance the charleston until the small hours or relax and chatter in the green light lounge.
Freemasons Hall is a fine Art Deco Grade II listed building originally built as a memorial to the Freemasons who died in the First World War. An extremely well recognised and respected venue, Freemasons Hall is the perfect setting for product launches, fashion shows, conferences, drinks receptions and dinner dances. Previous events here include parties for the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and King Kong film premieres.
One of London’s leading event caterers, moving venue, will deliver imaginative menus and excellent service to all Christmas events at museum of London. Moving venue has 30 years of experience catering at all-manner of prestigious events, working with everyone from individual private clients to international brands.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only and do not necessarily represent the event.
Location: Freemasons' Hall, 60 Great Queen St, London
Timings can be flexible to suit your requirements.
All pricing is bespoke - please enquire