This Event Includes:
- Event entry to the highest party in town!
- Cocktail upon arrival or non-alcoholic alternative
- Flute of Moet and Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne, served at midnight
- DJ set - party hits from the past decades to the current
- 360 views of London including the fireworks at Midnight
SAVE £50 PER PERSON!
ONLY £199 WITH PROMO CODE NYESHARD20
To take advantage of this offer, simply enter the code on the checkout page after confirming the amount of guests attending
The Shard New Years Eve 2020
Begin 2021 as you mean to go on, living the high-life at The View from The Shard on New Year's Eve. Welcome cocktail in hand, gaze out over the spectacularly illuminated city of London as the party gets going, before the DJ takes to the stage. Stunning views, thrilling entertainment and a truly unique atmosphere at the highest point in the city - what more could you want?
You'll be able to enjoy the main event like no-one else in the city. As the clock strikes midnight, while sipping on a complimentary glass of Champagne, take in London's world famous fireworks display from the tallest building in Western Europe and one of the capital's most iconic landmarks.
Smart casual and impressive. No sportswear, jeans or trainersProof of Age:
This is an 18+ event. Photo ID will be required on arrival.
- Joiner Street closes for entry at 02:00
- Cloakroom is located after x-ray area and will remain there all night
- Occasional seating only
- No large camera equipment is permitted such as tripods etc.
- All guests will be required to present photo ID such as a passport, driving license or government issued ID card. This is scanned into a system to be verified. All guests need to be aware they need ID and have it in their hand prior to reaching the front of the queue. Subsequently their names will be checked off further down the queue.
- Doors open at 22.00 but due to security checks it may take up to 30 minutes to gain entry
- The Shard cannot guarantee a perfect view for the fireworks. The Fireworks display takes place at the discretion of the Mayor of London
The venue is suitable for wheelchair users. Please note,
there are 15 steps leading from the entrance on Joiner Street to the booking hall with handrails on both sides. There is a small lift to the left of these stairs. Entry to the booking hall is through a revolving door or through an automatic door to the right which is 900mm/35.5ins wide.
The booking hall is located on Level 1 of The Shard with step free level access all the way to Level 72.
Visitor toilets are located on Level 1 and Level 68.
Important travel information - please click here
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9SG
22:00 – Doors open, guests arrive and welcome cocktail issued.
22:00 – DJ set begins
23:59 – New Year Countdown
00:00 – Happy New Year celebrations
02:40 – Bar closes
02:55 – Lights up
03:00 – Carriages
Last entry is at 2:00am. Please arrive before this time to ensure access to the venue.