- Cocktail on arrival
- Glass of Champagne Lanson at midnight
- DJ Santero from 22:00-02:00
- Goodie Bag – small bottle of Champagne Lanson and flute, REN Skincare Product, Calendar, Mug…
- Occasional seating available
- Cash bar available
- 360 views of London including the fireworks at midnight
Celebrate the start of 2018 in style, at the highest party in town!
Begin the year as you mean to go on, living the high-life at The View from The Shard. Welcome cocktail in hand, gaze out over the spectacularly illuminated city of London as the party gets going, before DJ Santero takes to the stage. Stunning views, thrilling entertainment and a truly unique atmosphere at the highest point in the city - what more could you want?
You'll also receive a Goodie Bag with a small bottle of Champagne Lanson and flute, REN skincare product and more! Most importantly however, you'll be able to sit back and enjoy the main event like no-one else in the city. As the clock strikes midnight, while sipping on a complimentary glass of Champagne, take in London's world famous fireworks display from the comfort of one of the capital's most iconic landmarks.
- There is no entry to the venue after 01:30
- There is a smoking area at ground level on Joiner Street, for re-admission guests will need to get their hand stamped upon exit.
- The smoking area is only accessible until 01:15
- The cloakroom is located after the x-ray area and will remain open until the end of the evening
- For the comfort of all guests no large camera equipment such as tripods are permitted
- Guests will receive their goodie bag on exiting the event at the end of the evening
- Please Note - there is limited seating available and therefore we cannot guarantee guests will have a seat
- The dress code is smart casual – no jeans or trainers
Important traval information - please click here
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9SG
22:00 – Doors open and arrival cocktail served
22:00 – DJ Santero Begins
23:40 – Champagne prepared
23:59 – Countdown to midnight
00:00 – Happy 2018!
01:55 – Music to finish
02:00 – Carriages