- Cocktail on arrival – e.g mojito and non-alcoholic option
- Flute of Champagne at midnight
- DJ Santero from 22:00-02.00
- Occasional seating
- 360 views of London including the fireworks at Midnight (Firework display to confirmed by the Mayor of London).
Celebrate New Year's Eve at The Shard for the highest party in London !
Begin the year as you mean to go on, living the high-life at The View from The Shard. Welcome cocktail in hand, gaze out over the spectacularly illuminated city of London as the party gets going, before DJ Santero takes to the stage. Stunning views, thrilling entertainment and a truly unique atmosphere at the highest point in the city - what more could you want?
You'll be able to sit back and enjoy the main event like no-one else in the city. As the clock strikes midnight, while sipping on a complimentary glass of Champagne, take in London's world famous fireworks display from the comfort of one of the capital's most iconic landmarks.
Smart casual, no jeans or trainersProof of Age:
This is an 18+ event. ID will be required on arrival.
• Joiner street closes for entry at 01.30
• Smoking area is on Joiner Street and guests will need their hand stamped upon exit for re-admission.
• The latest time guests can access the smoking area is 01:15, from Level 68
• No large camera equipment is permitted such as tripods etc.
• Cloakroom is located after x-ray area and will remain there all night.
• Entry - The entry process will require everyone to present ID, regardless of their age. This is scanned into a system to be verified. All guests need to be aware they need ID and have it in their hand prior to reaching the front of the queue.
• Doors open at 22.00 but due to security checks it may take up to 30 minutes to gain entryDisabled access
The venue is suitable for wheelchair users. Please note,
there are 15 steps leading from the entrance on Joiner Street to the booking hall with handrails on both sides. There is a small lift to the left of these stairs. Entry to the booking hall is through a revolving door or through an automatic door to the right which is 900mm/35.5ins wide.
The booking hall is located on Level 1 of The Shard with step free level access all the way to Level 72.
Visitor toilets are located on Level 1 and Level 68.
Important travel information - please click here
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9SG
22:00 – Doors open and arrival cocktail served
22:00 – DJ Santero Begins
23:40 – Champagne served
23:59 – Countdown to midnight
00:00 – Happy 2019!
01:40 – Bar closes
01:55 – Lights up
02:00 – Guests to clear the venue